- 1kg. of new potatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic cut into thin slices
- Virgin Olive Oil
- Flake salt
For the mix of the cajun spices:
- 3 teaspoons of onion powder
- 3 teaspoons of sweet or hot Smoked Paprika Powder “La Chinata”
- 1 teaspoon of Hot Premium Smoked Paprika Powder “La Chinata”
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper
We clean the potatoes with the skin on, scrubbing them slightly with a little brush. We dry them and then we cut them in a half by the longest part and in turn, into big sections as if it was an orange.
We place them in a tray or a baking platter and add all of the spices and a generous stream or virgin olive oil.
We mix it all well with the hands, so that the potatoes be uniformly impregnated. We let them rest for a few minutes and in the meantime we preheat the oven to 200º with up and down heat.