- Shellfish varied (prawns, mussels, squids…)
- 100 gr. of rice for each person
- 200 gr. of fish broth for each person
- Half onion
- 2 garlics
- 1 green pepper
- 5 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Sweet Smoked Paprika Powder “La Chinata”
We laminate the garlic and cut the onion and the pepper into pieces of 1cm approximately. We add the olive oil to the paella pan and we fry the vegetables a little bit.
We add the shellfish and let it cook for two or three minutes. We pour the fish broth and then we add our Sweet Smoked Paprika Powder “La Chinata”. When the broth stars boiling, we add the rice and let it cook over a high heat for seven minutes. Then, we turn down the heat and let it cook for another seven minutes. After that we retire from the fire.
It is important to let the paella rest for five minutes before serving.